Friday, March 03, 2006

Welcome!


Welcome to the Elune Legacy blog. This is the first bloodline I created for the Sims 2 Legacy Challenge. Here, you can read about the Elune Legacy members' quirks, fears, dreams, and key (or not-so-key) events that change their lives for the...better? worse? weirder? Only time will tell. The saga begins with our legacy founder, Derrick Elune. What is he waving at in that photo? Does he notice that his shadow looks decapitated? Read all about his scarce beginnings in the next post (which I may or may not have time to write tonight. sigh)!

I have University & Nightlife. I'll try to remember all the rules, though I'm not sweating it too much and just playing this legacy more for fun than points. No, I can't do both fun AND points successfully (yet), since I'm finding it difficult enough to avoid the "aging off" cheat I've gotten so used to :). Perhaps I'll play more competitively later on.

-End of Obligatory Welcome Post-

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger j00ky said...

You could use a 'little' bit of the exilir to keep your sim around a tad bit longer ;)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger MysticSpirit said...

He is a HANDSOME sim, isn't he? Thank you for the Obligatory Welcome Post. ;O)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger The Lousy Cook said...

Hey, woo hoo! If I can figure out how (not familiar with Blogger yet) I'll friend your journal. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home